Friday, October 12, 2007

A quick course in reality

This one comes from a great and funny site.

Now one of my favorite internet reads.

Read it, live it, be it.

The Basics of War and Terrorism
Posted by Frank J. at 04:08 PM

A lot of people wonder how the war is making us safer since there are still terrorists out there who want to kill us. Well, when the terrorists come to kill me, I'm like, "Why are you guys trying to kill me?"

And they're like, "Because of the war in Iraq!"

And I'm like, "I didn't have anything to do with that. I've been here in America the whole time minding my own business. You should take this up with the soldiers in Iraq."

And the terrorists are like, "We will!"

So they go to Iraq to kill the soldiers, but the soldiers have lots of guns and they kill the terrorists back. And that's why we've had no terrorist attacks in America in the past couple years but lots of dead terrorists.

I've probably explained this before, but it's always worth repeating.

No comments: