Sunday, August 26, 2007

Here we go again!

....And another one bites the dust. We now have another nominee for the "WTF were they thinking?" award. And it seems to be a habit- another Michael Vick supporter. This one goes beyond even our old friend Emmitt Smith.

I'd consider making some comments here, but really- why bother. This is just too breath-takingly stupid for words.

Apparently, torturing dogs is A Black Thing. And Mikey should be given a break, since he didn't know it's also A Bad Thing.


So, Jamie Foxx: On behalf of normal people everywhere, I have to ask you: "WTF were you thinking?"

'It's a cultural thing, I think," Jamie said. "Most brothers didn't know that, you know. I used to see dogs fighting in the neighborhood all the time. I didn't know that was Fed time. So, Mike probably just didn't read his handbook on what not to do as a black star. I know that cruelty to animals is bad, but sometimes people shoot people and kill people and don't get time," Jamie continued. "I think in this situation, he really didn't know the extent of it, so I always give him the benefit of the doubt."'

A hat tip to the redoubtable Idontlikeyouinthatway.com

No comments: