Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ummmm.... Excuse me?

Well here's one that, IMHO, doesn't quite rise to the level of stupidity needed for our beloved award. But it's darn close.

I wonder if this maternal genius has any clue of the irony here. Yes, according to the article, there were some safety issues. But from what I read, the producers did a good job of keeping on top of it.

But here's a clue for Supermom: Put your kid on a tv show, and there's a chance that something bad could happen. Especially a "reality" show. Might I suggest not putting your kid on tv if you don't want them to be "abused"?

Nah, that might make sense.

**********

I think that this doesn't quite rise to the level of a "WTF were they thinking?" nomination. Does anyone disagree? I'd like to see this as a contest with reader input. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Jenera said...

In my opinion, I think it warrants a nomination because just what could a parent be thinking when they agree to let their child be on a reality show-of any type?!